Monday, January 13, 2014

Cross Way Church Team


Saturday, January 4, 2014


I felt I was being pruned, as in John 15. John 15:1-4 “He prunes every branch that produces fruit so that it will produce more fruit.”

Beth had invited me to join this mission trip, since we have worked together for over 10 years.
When she had to stay back in Chicago with Jenny I questioned God, “What are you doing? Do you really want me to go with the team without her?” I didn´t really believe her blood pressure would stabilize in time for them to join us in Mexico.

What a delight to have them join us at dinner time Saturday! Our team was temporarily pruned, to have Beth and Jenny cut off from us. Then they were grafted back in to complete the team Saturday night. Same with others having to be off the team as we were planning.

Then Dave joined us in the end. This passage was my devotions Sat., John 15.



-Shelly Selner









No comments:

Post a Comment